Join us at Irishfest 2019!
Vendors make events more fun, bringing their unique services and experiences. We hope you join us for this family friendly St Patrick’s Day extravaganza.
Saturday, March 16, 2019 – public from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm – In front of Assumption Church at eighth and Jackson in beautiful Downtown Topeka.
- Access to 10×10 assigned space location starting at 7:30 am. All vendors will have an assigned area.
- Vendors must be set up by 9:30 am. Entrance into the event is best at 7th and VanBuren.
- All vendors must have a Kansas Sales Tax number in their possession and available at check-in. If not available, you will be required to submit the CM-21 form to Kansas Department of Revenue.
- Booth space is allocated on first come first serve basis.
- Vendors must provide their own table(s), chair(s), tent(s), power, trash containment, etc.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all items that you bring to the event leave with you no later than 6:30 pm.
- Any vendor who displays unprovoked, disrespectful behavior toward guests, other vendors, or Irishfest representatives will be removed from the event without reimbursement.
- Event organizers reserve the right to ask for removal of any product or display deemed disrespectful, profane or that promotes illegal activity. Failure to remove said items will result in removal from event without reimbursement.
- Contract must be signed and fee paid in advance – payable to Mater Dei Irishfest
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing 10 days prior to the event, or fee is forfeited.
- In case inclement weather makes vendor space unusable, as determined by event organizers, a full refund of fee will be granted.
Please mail completed contract and payment information to Mater Dei School 934 SW Clay St., Topeka KS 66606 – Please call Kevin Schmidt with any questions at 785-213-2721.